If you have ever been woken up by a snoring partner, experienced a shortage of breath in a high-altitude environment, not been able to breathe because of the common cold, or if you or anyone you know is affected by asthma then you understand the importance of being able to take a nice deep breath.
Most products available that can help with the symptoms related above can require expensive prescriptions that contain chemicals and can cause serious side effects.
Go natural and try dōTERRA’s Breathe® Respiratory Blend made from CPTG® essential oils, which helps you to do just that — breathe easier. Retailing at $26.67, it can help keep your wallet thick and take the risk out of using unnecessary chemicals in your body.
Breathe helps to soothe inflamed tissues, support the elimination of bacteria and viruses, and opens airways using an essential oil blend of laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, melaleuca, lemon, and ravensara.
Next time you need to lighten respiratory stress, try Breathe as a complementary support agent. It has been known to help with asthma, colds, restful sleep, exercising, relaxation, coughs, tightness in chest, sore throat, and more. It is most effective when diffused into the air or applied to the chest, back, or bottoms of feet.
Tips on how to use Breathe CPTG essential oil:
- Rub on chest or bottoms of feet before exercising to help open airways.
- If you or your child has asthma, keep a bottle of Breathe with you at all times. To help the symptoms of asthma either rub the oil on chest, bottom of feet, or put a drop in the palm of hands and take a deep breath.
- Diffuse in room to help calm the senses before bedtime, allowing for a restful sleep.
- For the snorer in your family, diffuse or rub Breathe on their chest before bed for a better nights rest.
- For a child with asthma, send them to school with cotton balls and a bottle of Breathe. When they are having a hard time breathing have them put a couple drops on the cotton ball and breathe in with deep, slow, breaths.
- If you have a cold, rub on chest and neck to help making breathing easier.