Commercial diaper cream can be made of ingredients that can irritate a baby’s delicate skin. This easy recipe is free of irritants and is great for soothing and softening skin. Just apply as needed.
What You Need:
¼ cup virgin coconut oil
15 drops dōTERRA Lavender essential oil
Glass measuring cup
Glass storage container
1. Pour coconut oil into glass jar.
2. Put 1-1.5 inches of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the glass jar with coconut oil into the saucepan until completely melted (3-5 minutes).
3. Once melted, remove from saucepan and let rest for 5 minutes. Add essential oils and stir until combined.
4. Pour into glass storage container and allow to cool.
5. Once solid, you’re done! Just apply a small amount when needed.
Note: Make sure to store the baby cream in a cool place to make sure the coconut oil will remain solid. If it melts, put it in refrigerator until solid.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA products.