With all the different food items, it’s only natural to have a smelly fridge, right? Well, not anymore! These easy to make fridge refreshers are a simple way to deodorize your refrigerator without the use of toxic cleaners. Just place one refresher in your fridge each month for a fresh and clean scent every time you open up your fridge. Now, there is no excuse for having a smelly fridge!
What You Need:
2.5 cups baking soda
1/2 – 1 cup water
15 drops Purify essential oil
1. Combine baking soda, 1/2 cup water, and essential oils into bowl.
Note: Any citrus essential oil would work well.
2. Stir together. If needed, add more water until thick paste forms.
Note: The mixture should resemble damp sand.
3. Divide mixture equally into silicone mold.
4. Allow it to rest 2-3 days or until mixture hardens.
5. Once hard, place in refrigerator to help eliminate unpleasant odors. Store additional fridge refreshers in an airtight container until ready to use. One disk will last up to a month in your fridge.
Note: Place under sink, in the shoe closet, or behind the toilet for additional freshness.