Stress is a part of every person’s life. In fact, one in five Americans reported feeling “extreme” stress in 2012, according to the American Psychological Association. Whether your stress comes from the home, workplace, or anywhere in between, every person could use a ‘joyful’ boost to help elevate themselves and those around them.
dōTERRA’s Elevation Joyful Blend of mood-enhancing CPTG essential oils (lavandin, tangerine, elemi, lemon myrtle, melissa, ylang ylang, osmanthus, and sandalwood) can be used when you are feeling stressed, lethargic, sad, or are in need of something that will help lift your mood.
Better yet, enjoy this joyful blend even more as it is 10% off during the month of October! For best results, diffuse into the air or use topically.
Tips from some of our Facebook fans on how they use Elevation on themselves and in their homes:
- “My husband uses it daily to control his mood swings (works great when they are throwing a ‘man fit’ too). Just a little on the back of the neck goes a long ways for making him a happy man.” – Jennifer McClannahan Thieneman-Davis
- “I diffuse Elevation in the mornings BEFORE I wake my kids for school … helps to start the day off in a positive, uplifted mood! Love our Elevation … don’t know what I did before I had it!” – Michelle Rapp Belnap
- “During my recent recuperation from total knee replacement surgery, I diffused Elevation often in both my bedroom and living room. It kept my spirits up. When your spirits are positive, the pain is not as prevalent in your mind.” – Georg Zimmerle
- “I used it on a grumpy employee; [I] put three drops on a cotton ball and taped it to the bottom of her register. Within 15-20 minutes she was actually giddy and [stayed that way] for the rest of her shift.” – Linda Jean Burt-Herrin
Tips from dōTERRA on how to use the Elevation Joyful blend:
- Rub Elevation essential oil over your heart, temples, or wrists for an almost immediate mood booster.
- After a long, stressful day, take a bath with a few drops of Elevation to help relieve anxiety and restore.
- Wear it as perfume. People will all of the sudden become happier when they are around you.
- During the winter months, diffuse indoors when the kids have been inside all day.