High five to everyone who has found numerous uses for our new On Guard Hand Sanitizing Wipes! These wipes are:
- sturdy (they won’t tear while you’re using them)
- individually wrapped (they stay moist in the foil pack)
- fragrant (love that On Guard aroma of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary, and myrrh essential oils)
- 99.99% effective at killing germs that make you sick
And best of all, they’re easy to take with you and offer a variety of uses. Here is a list of Fifteen Favorites Uses for this new product:
Fifteen Ways to Use On Guard Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Wipe your hands and children’s hands throughout the day. (Put a few wipes in your children’s backpacks for them to use during the day at school. On Guard Hand Sanitizing Wipes are a better alternative than using antibacterial hand sanitizers that contain harmful ingredients.)
- Wipe your phone. Cell phones, office phones, and home phones get touched and used a lot, so be sure to clean those surfaces often.
- Wipe your keyboard and computer mouse. Your fingers are leaving lots of germs as you click away at the keys and mouse each day.
- Wipe the arm rests on your chairs. Your hands typically go to the arm rests more often than you’re aware.
- Wipe your steering wheel. And by the way, did you know that the new hand position endorsed by Smart Motorist is 9-3? Air bags have changed the correct hand position equation.
- Wipe your door knobs. Every time you open or close a door, you leave your germs behind.
- Wipe piano keys. Do you have several budding musicians in your home? If so, clean those keys!
- Wipe sinks. It’s a quick way to remove dirt and germs from bathroom or kitchen sinks.
- Wipe desks. Once you’ve removed all the clutter from your desk, you’ll be amazed to see how much dirt was buried there too!
- Wipe counters. These wipes are a safe and easy way to clean bathroom or kitchen counters. No harmful chemicals–just all-natural essential oils.
- Wipe shoes. Quick way to remove dirt and shine up those shoes!
- Wipe shelves. Easy way to dust and clean those book shelves and cabinets.
- Wipe window sills. Little bugs–be gone.
- Wipe blinds. Such a simple way to remove all that dirt from your blinds!
- Wipe ceiling fans. Pull out the ladder and get up there to see how much dirt has collected on those fan blades!