After meeting with the dōTERRA group in Columbus, Ohio, I am thrilled to see how well the Look Young, Feel Young events are going! We have some amazing leaders in our field who REALLY know how to host successful events.
If you are new to dōTERRA and need a little guidance on how to host your own event, here is a list of items that will help make your event a smashing success!
1. Publicize your event. Create a flyer or send invitations by mail and/or email. Be sure to include the location, date, time, theme or topic, speaker, and contact details.
2. Set up the venue early in the day. Whether the event is being held in your home or a conference room, be sure to prepare the room with chairs, tables, screen, projector (or a table top display if you’re not using a PowerPoint), and any necessary cables. It’s helpful to have a camera on hand to capture fun photos of your event!
3. Treats are optional, but well worth it! It’s easy to offer lemon water and a few munchies. Look at these goodies that the Ohio team prepared. They were delicious!
4. Display table. You will definitely want to display dōTERRA products, and perhaps include a flyer with the uses and benefits of the products displayed for guests to take home. ALWAYS have a diffuser plugged in with your favorite essential oils diffusing so that guests can enjoy an uplifting atmosphere.
5. Order forms, IPC Agreements, and product guides on each chair. These are a MUST for allowing your guests to select the products they are most interested in and for enrolling with dōTERRA.
6. Follow up. Be sure to thank your guests for attending, and then follow up to answer questions, guide them through the enrollment process, and to offer tips and advice. Be sure to ask if they are interested in having you host a class for their friends and family members too!
With these 6 easy steps, you will soon be a pro at planning dōTERRA events and educating others on the benefits of dōTERRA CPTG essential oils. Remember, there are so many benefits of hosting events, such as building friendships, sharing ideas, and having FUN!